Step 1: Understand What’s Most Important to You
- What kind of benefits are you looking for?
- Are you going to the doctor a lot?
- Looking for a safety net? Protection in case of accidents or emergency?
- Do you need Rx drug card and copay benefits?
- How long would you want coverage for?
Step 2: Choose a Plan Type You Are Interested In
- Choose between Economy, Choice, Standard, and Deluxe plans by reading the below descriptions and consulting our brochure.
- Economy plans are the most economical health care option for someone on a budget.
- They are for healthy individuals who don’t plan to use their insurance benefits very often but want financial protection, just in case.
- Cost-effective coverage w/ doctor & Urgent Care copay benefits.
- Choice plans generally work well for someone who is healthy but might see the doctor once or twice a year.
- Deluxe plans offer the most coverage with low deductibles and prescription drug benefits
- For those who might see a doctor frequently and take multiple medications, a Deluxe plan gives you lower out-of-pocket costs compared to other plans.
- Standard plans are good for those looking for the highest level of maximum lifetime coverage.
- Standard plans offer prescription drug benefits and help those individuals with higher monthly drug costs.
Step 3: Choose a specific plan
Take a look at which of these plans fit you best (try out our free Plan Recommender Tool), and then check out the brochure. Next, you can browse available plans by sorting your plan results by the plan type you chose in Step 2. You can choose specific plans to compare and then choose the one that fit your needs and budget by adjusting deductibles, max coverage limits, coinsurance, and thus monthly premium (your cost)
Step 4: Check Eligibility And Enroll
Return to your shopping cart to check your eligibility for this plan type, and go over exclusions. Fill out your application (quick and straightforward) and get covered for starting as early as the next day! When you’re ready to enroll, you can continue the application, get online chat support, call 877-593-6929 (M-Th 8-8pm ET, F 8-6pm ET), or email Morgan. If you still have more questions, keep chatting, email Morgan, or call in!