To be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Use expert knowledge of products, website and procedures to support operations of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Submit project requests, provide feedback to the technology team and test projects for release using a variety of tracking and testing tools.
- Assist in troubleshooting and replicating system issues when reporting to the technology team.
- Generate ad-hoc reports for management as needed.
- Support new product development projects through documentation, meeting participation and testing, including review and updating policy documents to add to issue ready folders
- Test product, website and form updates with business partners.
- Lead or participate in special projects as assigned.
- Manage deadlines and work volumes while maintaining high-quality results.
- Communicate issues, updates and information with internal and external partners in a professional and helpful manner.
- Travel to company or project meeting locations as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in insurance or insurance-related industry is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to be clear and concise.
- Proven track record of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, problem-solve, and make sound decisions based on deductive reasoning.
- Excellent PC and data entry skills with experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong sense of propriety concerning confidential matters.
- Team player, with ability to work independently.
- Multi-tasking abilities with excellent documentation and follow up skills.
- Lives within a 2-hour driving distance of the Rockford, Illinois area, with suitable internet connection and dedicated work space to work from home.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 10% work hours.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm, as in handling.
- Speaking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word. Those activities in which require detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately and quickly.
- Hearing: Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication with or without correction.
- Vision: Ability to see and read a computer screen and written documents with or without correction.
- Repetitive Motion: Substantial movement (motions) of the wrist, hands and fingers.
**The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.