Inside Sales Insurance Advisor
To be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Inside Sales Insurance Advisor handles company provided client leads and nurtures prospective customers throughout the sales process. The Insurance Advisor helps clients make informed individual insurance purchasing decisions. Assists with enrollment activities. Advisors perform sales department functions necessary to achieve sales goals.
Our effective training program paves the way for your success, teaching you our technology, product portfolio, and sales methodology. Successful advisors will excel at portraying a professional image of our organization while maintaining exceptional integrity, passion, and communication skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respond to customer inquiries to determine their individual needs and present recommended product solutions through a consultative sales process
- Be knowledgeable of the products and services provided by Pivot Health by creating accurate quote and enrollment activities
- Perform necessary follow-up activities with customers to ensure an exceptional customer shopping and enrollment experience
- Works closely with Sales Support Specialists to consistently attain daily call and sales goals
- Record all required documentation from customer interactions to ensure compliance
- Participate in training opportunities to develop advanced product knowledge that enables improved customer interaction efficiencies and sales
- Build positive business relationships with customers to ensure continued interested in Pivot Health’s products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- Successful candidates must obtain their Life and Health insurance license within 30 days of employment and is a condition of continued employment
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships while demonstrating confidence and compassion
- 1 year of related experience including analyzing and problem solving for customers
- Ability to multitask, including the ability to navigate and document a computer while speaking on the telephone
- Strong customer orientation with focus on doing what’s best for the customer
- Highly motivated individual with drive to meet goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop an understanding of our multiple products and benefit levels within each product
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and productivity applications including strong keyboard and navigation skills
- Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of related sales experience preferred