Inside Sales Support Specialist
To be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Sales Support Specialist assists the sales department with functions necessary to achieve sales goals. As a Sales Support Specialist, you will act as a liaison between inside sales and customers by nurturing clients throughout the sales process. Follow-up with prospective clients to provide additional product/services information. This role also assists customers with completing their enrollment applications.
Our effective training program paves the way for your success, teaching you our technology, product portfolio, and sales methodology. Successful Sales Support Specialists will excel at portraying a professional image of our organization while maintaining exceptional integrity, passion, and communication skills..
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding insurance plan questions, providing enrollment support, as well as making follow-up calls to new and existing customers
- Data entry to update our customer database
- Effectively handle customer phone calls to qualify sales leads before handing off to the insurance advisor.
- Assist with providing customers with insurance quotes when applicable
- Be knowledgeable of the products and services provided by Pivot Health by supporting accurate quote and enrollment activities
- Works closely with Product Advisors to perform necessary follow-up activities with customers to ensure an exceptional customer shopping and enrollment experience
- Record all required documentation from customer interactions to ensure compliance
- Participate in training opportunities to develop advanced product knowledge that enables improved customer interaction efficiencies
- Build positive business relationships with customers to ensure continued interested in Pivot Health’s products and services
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships while demonstrating confidence and compassion
- 1 year of related experience including analyzing and problem solving for customers
- Ability to multitask, including the ability to navigate and document a computer while speaking on the telephone
- Strong customer orientation with focus on doing what’s best for the customer
- Highly motivated individual with drive to meet sales goals and identify improved efficiencies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop an understanding of our multiple products and benefit levels within each product
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and productivity applications including strong keyboard and navigation skills
- Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of related experience preferred