Manager Inside Sales Insurance Advisor
To be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The manager of Inside Insurance Advisor leads a team of sales professionals to ensure the achievement of sales goals.
Our team members need an advocate to partner with them to elevate the sales and customer experience. Driving performance results by partnering with team members.
Successful Team Leads will excel at teaching and coaching to improve sales performance while portraying a professional image of our organization. Must demonstrate exceptional integrity, passion, and communication skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with staff and other leaders to develop and implement sales improvements
- Monitor, track, and direct the daily staff operations
- Ensure team supports and adheres to all performance measurements
- Collaborate with others on employee selection, career development, and training
- Maintain a positive work environment that supports a quality driven team
- Ensure individuals/team meets their performance metrics
- Identify high potential staff for succession planning
- Facilitate regular meetings to communicate performance goals and results; share corporate communications; and provide a forum for sharing ideas for improving overall performance
- Work with other cross functional departments to promote positive customer experience while achieving sales goals
- Perform team recruitment and performance management duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships while demonstrating confidence and compassion
- Demonstrated experience in team interactions and improvement methods (i.e. Coaching, Quality, Productivity)
- Currently holds a State Life and Health Insurance license
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and productivity applications including strong keyboard and navigation skills
- Strong leadership skills, including skills in team motivation, engagement, and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- Excellent product knowledge
- Full knowledge of sales center processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and ambiguous situations
- Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of related insurance management experience preferred