Company Profile: Pivot Health is an insurance product development, management and marketing company with offices across the U.S. Pivot Health manages the coverage business affiliated with HealthCare.com by developing proprietary insurance products and building relationships with many national carriers. Our family of companies align to provide consumers with quality health insurance plans to meet their evolving needs.
We’re currently seeking a talented Marketing Specialist located in Indianapolis to assist in the development and maintenance of marketing collateral available across Pivot Health Agent and Direct to Consumer channels. The ideal candidate will have an adaptable writing style that can appeal to a variety of audiences. Bonus points if you have a design and digital background in the health insurance industry!
Preferred Program Knowledge: G-Suite, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Salesforce, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Brainshark, WordPress, Sketch, Instapage.
- Assist with planning, development and execution of various marketing programs.
- Develop copy and work with template design software for website advertising, email communications, videos, product brochures and flyers, social media, and landing pages.
- Manage internal tracking of Pivot Health marketing materials and email communications.
- Maintain a detailed log of website changes and updates to marketing pieces.
- Post marketing content through online platforms.
- Own analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Audit website content regularly and update as needed.
- Follow brand guidelines and adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience.
- 1-2 years of health insurance experience.
- Knowledge of insurance industry regulatory guidelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Team player, with ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of proprietary concerning confidential matters.
- Advanced organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient computer skills with experience in MS Office, G-Suite, and Adobe programs.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Speaking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word. Those activities in which require detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately and quickly.
- Hearing: Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication with or without correction.
- Repetitive Motion: Substantial movement (motions) of the wrist, hands and fingers.
- Health insurance – company pays 90% of employee’s premium
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Company-paid holidays, plus 3 floating holidays
- Learning and Development Program
We celebrate diversity, and we’re committed to providing an inclusive work environment. This means our hiring and employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.