Short-Term Health Insurance A Budget-Friendly Option to Reduce Your Monthly Costs
Apply and enroll in under 5 minutes
Start by Adding Your ZIP Code
- Find temporary coverage
- Get doctor and drug benefit options
- Select from flexible coverage options
It can fit your budget and meet your needs.
Serving thousands of consumers — and growing every day!
Underwritten by Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company.
Plans offered are fixed benefit health coverage and are not intended to cover all medical expenses. This is not a major medical or comprehensive health policy. Benefits vary by state.
These plans are not qualifying health coverage ("minimum essential coverage") that satisfies the health coverage required of the Affordable Care Act.
This is not a Medicare supplement policy.
What Our Customers Think of Us
Top FAQs about Pivot Health
Healthcare is expensive. Health insurance doesn’t need to be. We help you build a health plan that works for your busy life at a price you can afford.
Pivot Health is the operating coverage unit of HealthCare.com, and a licensed insurance agency, product marketing and development company. We strive to educate you about healthcare with in-depth information and remove pain-points that might keep you from feeling confident about your insurance purchase. At Pivot Health, we believe in transparency and invite you to ask questions online, send us an instant message, give us a call or email us for more details. No matter how you communicate, we are right there with you, assisting your decision-making process to ensure you get a health insurance plan that makes sense for your lifestyle and budget.
Fixed benefit medical is health insurance without a deductible. Traditional health insurance makes you pay most medical expenses out-of-pocket until you reach a certain deductible amount. Fixed benefit medical has removed the deductible barrier. Instead, you get fixed cash benefits for doctor office visits, hospital stays, lab work and more. And by working with an added benefit of a patient advocate, you know exactly what services are going to cost before going to the doctor.
- No health insurance deductible owed.
- Avoid paying retail rates for medical procedures.
- Let a healthcare professional negotiate your medical costs.
- Know what you will have to pay before any healthcare service.
- Get paid cash for services to handle medical bills OR lost income.
- Monthly premium rate stability.
- Uninsured who don’t qualify for a subsidy on an ACA plan.
- “Gig” workers wanting permanent insurance at a lower cost.
- Healthy with no outlining pre-existing conditions.
- Someone seeking benefits right away with no deductible.
- Younger adults aging off parent’s health plan at 26.
- Early retirees waiting for Medicare.
- “Insurance rich” individuals (with an ACA plan) who want minimal out-of-pocket expenses.
Pivot Health is recognized as a national health care advocate helping change the conversation about health insurance.
We're here to help you fill your individual health insurance needs.